Gavin is so excited! Today is his birthday party! He turns 3 on Saturday. We took these invitations around last week to 3 of Gavin's friends and since then he thinks that every day is his birthday. He is so cute about having his friends come over. Too bad the weather, once again, is not cooperating. It is rainy and cold. So, I am going to have to figure out something else to do instead of our "dig" for dinosaur bones (and toys) in the sandbox in the backyard. Luckily, they are 3 and won't care (I hope). I will share more about his party after it happens (and I find time). Oh, and I made this invitation in Photoshop Elements (my friend Kristin was wondering where I make some of my pages - but if you read my blog about Brecken's tubes, I do lots of stuff in a program called Memory Mixers).
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
1 comment:
So cute! I hope he has a blast. How in the world is he 3????
Post a Comment