Yeah! I took Brecken to the ENT (ears, nose, throat doctor) today (we know her very well - 5 surgeries). And, yes, he is getting tubes!!!! Both of his ears are infected - I don't know if this counts as his 6th ear infection or if the last one just never went away - so he is on another round of antibiotics until his surgery. We are lucky - he gets tubes next Tuesday, May 13!!! The doctor said that the infection (or whatever it is) is starting to dry on his ear drum and will leave an ugly scar (but who sees an ear drum?) - so he really needs tubes. I can't wait! I am so done with ear infections and a poor little sick baby. He is still a pretty good baby but he is crying more, not eating well, and not sleeping nearly as well as those few days when his ears aren't infected. Of course, it doesn't help that he is getting his third tooth!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
1 comment:
Hello Michelle,
It is Kristin (Jarvis) Done. I love your blog page, how do you make your pics look like they have been scrapbooked? Please let me know:) I am glad that Brecken ent visit went well and that he gets his tubs sooner than later. Hope he gets to feeling better really soon.
Post a Comment