This is so much fun - I got this from my friend Jamie's blog and had to put it on mine. This link will take you to a website that will calculate how tall (at least their guess with some formula) your child will be at age 18. It is really simple - just plug in a few numbers and it predicts how tall they will be. All I know is that we are in trouble. It calculates that at 18, are boys are going to be very tall (I can only imagine our food bill):Dallin - 6' 7"
Matthew - 6' 5"
Gavin - 6' 4"
It is a lot of fun so check it out and let me know how tall your kids will be!
3 comments:
According to that website it says Carlie will be 6' 5". Yikes!
Holy cow! At least she will feel at home with my boys!
Alyssa 5'4
Taylor 5'0 (my little one!)
Jessica 5'5
But I'm not positive on how much they all weigh exactly - so I could be off. No doubt, though, they won't be breaking the 6' barrier - not in my family! :)
Post a Comment