Yes, that is snow. And yes, it is May 1. This has been the LONGEST winter ever. We have had a few really nice days - but they have all ended too quickly. This morning we woke-up to almost an inch of snow (bottom left 2 pictures in the collage). Then the sun came out long enough to melt the snow. And then, it started to snow again (top left). I asked Gavin what he saw outside and he sadly replied, "Winter" - it is hard to tell but Gavin is standing, looking out the window watching it snow. I think we are all a little tired of winter - it is great in January and February, but not May.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
2 comments:
Seriously!!! We have had NO spring weather either! I'm ready to scream! Where is the sun? I want to wear capri pants!!!!
SNOWWW!!!! Snow is good all times of the year! Hee Hee!! It can snow on the afternoon of May 13th too! Can't wait to see you all!! How was your digital photo class?
Post a Comment