Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brecken Gets Tubes!!! (a week ago)




Brecken had surgery a week ago today.  I am just now posting this because Ed and I went to New York 2 days after his surgery and just got back late last night.  I had hoped to post something about his surgery before we left but it was a rough 2 days - and busy getting ready to go.  Luckily, my fabulous cousin Angela came up from AZ to watch my boys - but more about my trip after I recover a little.  I made these pages on the airplane yesterday (I use a really fun program called Memory Mixers - I will talk more about that another time - but I LOVE it).
Brecken's surgery went great.  The doctor said his right ear drum was already scarred - not affecting his hearing, but doctors will notice when they look into his ears and know that he had bad ear infections.  Now that it has been a week, he is getting back to being his happy self - eating a TON and sleeping again.  I am so happy to have our little guy back!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hurray for Brecken! Poor little guy! I hope this is the begining of the end of ear infections for you guys!

Amy said...

He is so cute! I LOVE these pages. I might have to get this program sooner than I was thinking :)

Jolley's said...

So glad he finally got his tubes! I first got memory mixers back during Scott's first year of school thinking I would have time to scrapbook while he was studying...(what was I thinking?, I had LESS time then) It's not been until this year that I've actually been able to learn the program, and I agree...it's awesome!