

Gavin is such a fun little guy! He walked around all last week saying he was having a birthday party and that "his" friends were coming over! We invited 3 little friends over for his party on Thursday but one was sick so just 2 little girls came (and one of their sisters that is friends with Matthew). We had to change plans a little due to weather (what a surprise). Instead of letting the kids do most everything out back, including a "dino" dig for fun little toys in the sandbox, the kids dug for the toys in big bowls of rice (thanks for the idea Michelle T.)! Luckily, 3 year olds don't know the difference. And instead of having cake or cupcakes (which in my experience, kids don't eat real well), we had dinosaur shaped sugar cookies and mini ice cream cones. Gavin had a great time! He did get a cake on his birthday - I made him a dinosaur cake that I copied from my friend Rachel (mine wasn't as good but I tried). Gavin liked his cake and had a great time opening and playing with his presents. I love birthdays!
1 comment:
Not as good? What are you talking about? I loe it! It's fun to see it again! So cute. . . happy birthday Gavin!
Post a Comment