Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's Great to be 8!




Dallin was baptized on August 1.  Here are the pictures my cute cousin Amanda (click here to check out her website - she takes fabulous pictures!) took when she was here right before his baptism.  I can't believe how grown-up Dallin is.  He is such a wonderful boy.  We are so happy he is part of our family!  

There are also pictures from the luncheon we had afterwards at our house.  It was really yummy and easy.  I got a lot of the food from Costa Vida (pork, chicken, beans, rice, tortillas) and then had some appetizers, fruit, and yummy desserts (thanks to those that helped with everything that day!).  We also blessed the twins that day at our house so there is a lot of pink & blue at the luncheon along with pictures of the twins.  I will post pictures from their blessing soon.  It turned out to be a great day!

4 comments:

The O'Havers said...

Seeing all these pictures makes me so sad that I can't be there and be apart of their exciting days like a I was before. But it also makes me happy to see them grow up and see Dallin so excited to be Baptized. I'm planning on trying to make it up there sometime this winter when there is snow. Miss you all!!

Dave and Sherri said...

Congratulations Dallin! I can't believe he's already 8! What a special day - the pictures are spectacular! What a good looking kid! :)

Christina said...

Congratulations! to all of you. Michelle you are amazing.

Michele said...

Smart girl to get it all done in the same day. It is crazy how big they look on the day they get baptized. I totally cried, they look like little missionaries.