Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blessing Day





We blessed the twins in our home on August 1, after Dallin's baptism.  He was very happy to share such a special day with the twins.  It was a wonderful and busy day.  Luckily, when Amanda was at our house early this summer, she took FABULOUS pictures of the twins in their blessing outfits.  My mom made the blessing dress that Kesley has on (I think she even made it before we knew that Dallin was going to be a boy).  Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures from a special day.  Thanks for taking such great pictures Amanda, we love you!  (click here to check out Amanda's website)  And thanks to all those that participated in blessing the twins!

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO CUTE!! I love the pictures! You're such an amazing mom! I truly wish I would have taken pictures of the priesthood boys who helped bless my kids too - what a great idea! Once again, your babies are delicious! :)

Christina said...

Beautiful!

Sandy said...

So beautiful. In fact so much so, I blogged about you guys on my blog. I can't believe that we were all celebrating Brooke and Tyler's wedding at your house and Dallin was just an infant. FYI=Gary and Jen have purchased a house fairly close to you I think. They will be on the other side of the freeway at Thanksgiving Point. So when I go by to see them, I want to stop by and see you. It's been a long time. Also, Gary may have some free circus tickets. Give him a call if you are interested.

Michele said...

Beautiful Pics- what a special day.

The Finder's Keepers said...

Michelle, you do such a beautiful job of preserving your wonderful family moments! I don't know how/where you find the time. Just the idea of having the luncheon at your house and EVERYTHING ready, especially after the twins were sick, is more that I can imagine. They're lucky you're their mom! You are blessed!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

What amazing pictures Amanda truly is talented! You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your special day!