Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finally - Matthew lost a tooth!

Matthew lost his first tooth of the 4th of July but didn't realize it - so are best guess is that he swallowed it.  So, we didn't get to make a big deal of it - so we did on tooth #2 last Sunday.  Matthew was so happy when he realized it was really wiggly.  Luckily, my friend Carol was over and offered to pull it out (I'm sure Ed would have).   The tooth fairy even remembered to come that night and give him 4 quarters.  Matthew was so sad that he didn't lose any teeth when he was in kindergarten - I think he thought he would never lose any teeth and never get any money from the tooth fairy.

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

YEA!!! How exciting :) Your tooth fairy really takes care of your kids :)

Rachel said...

Yea for Matthew! That is exciting stuff. Ethan didn't lose ANY until after he was done with 1st grade. Crazy! Aidan's already lost two. Funny how they are all so different!

Amy said...

He's such a cutie!

I'm e-mailing you the links I promised right now. Last night after we talked I layed down for a few minutes and fell asleep for the night - guess I was tired! :)

Gina said...

I like the klennex picture - so cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Taylor hasn't lost any yet either and she was always bummed when someone else lost one last year in kindergartent too. Kept asking when hers would come out. Glad Matthew did! This is a cute page!

Donna said...

Oops that was from me! I wasn't logged in.