Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2-month Check-up


Yesterday the twins finally had their 2-month check-up (just over 2 weeks late).  But, with them having been so sick right when they turned 2-months old, they couldn't have had their "well" child check-up anyways.  Dr. Johnson was very happy with how big they are and how healthy they are.  He said they are perfect - I would have to agree.  Dr. Johnson was happy to hear that Cameron can sleep 9 hours straight at night (and does pretty regularly) and that Kesley sleeps about 6 hours straight almost every night.  Now if I could just get Kesley to sleep as long as Cameron - but she is still doing great so I am not complaining.  Hopefully I can start to get them on some kind of schedule (ha ha).  The pictures above aren't very good - let's just say they weren't very happy the rest of the day after getting 3 shots each (use to be 5 shots but 3 got combined).  I couldn't get either one of them to smile or even really look happy (which is not normal for them).  They are fabulous babies!  Here are their stats (in case it is hard to read above):

Cameron
Length:  25 1/4" (above 97%)
Weight:  16 lbs 1 oz (above 97% but still smaller than Dallin & Brecken at this age)
Head Cirm:  40.6 cm (above 50% - his head seems bigger than that to me)

Kesley
Length:  23 3/4" (95%)
Weight:  13 lbs 11 oz (above 97% - more than 2 lbs lighter than Cameron but still big compared to other girls)
Head Cirm:  40.3 cm (above 75%)

5 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Cute post! You truly are amazing! They are getting so big! My girlfriend's 14 month old baby is still 15 pounds... Crazy, I know :)
It was so great to see you guys the other night! It was fun to catch up a bit! :)

Gina said...

that is why Kesley always looks bigger in pictures..her head is bigger! :)

Rachel said...

Isn't it funny how the charts for boys and girls are so different! Emilee's month check is coming up and we're hoping we're on it! :) They are adorable!

Christina said...

Cute babies. Glad they are feeling better!

The O'Havers said...

They are getting so big! I love their chubby cheeks! We don't have any chubbiness around here except for Brynleigh's mommy....ALL a special gift from Brynleigh!!! Brynleigh is wearing that same outfit today. They are adorable babies!!! Can't wait to meet them. I just hope they aren't one before that happens.