Sunday, August 30, 2009

10-weeks old





The twins are now 11-weeks old (as of 2 days ago) - but these pictures are from when they were 10-weeks old.  I just can't believe how big they are getting and how fast they are growing up.  They will laugh and smile when you look at them and they love to be tickled.  Cameron is already growing out of his 6-month sized clothes.  Kesley is almost out of her 3-month sized clothes.  Last night Kesley slept for 7 hours before getting up and Cameron slept for 9 hours - I love these babies!  

5 comments:

Gina said...

Super cute! They look so different! I love the scrapbooking skills..I am jealous!

Michele said...

You are a lucky girl that they are sleeping so well. Good babies!

Rachel said...

Nine hours!!! Somebody is on your side! What a blessing. They are just so darling with their little smiles. I wish I could come give them a squeeze!

iamwonderwoman said...

They are sooo cute and getting sooo big. Where does all of the time go? They must realy love there mommy to sleep for you like that!

Donna said...

I love coming to your blog! I love how current you usually stay. I love all the scrapbook pages - fun ideas! :) Thanks for always sharing!