Saturday, August 15, 2009

2-months Old


My sweet little (well maybe not so little) babies are 2-months old (as of Wednesday, August 12).  They were still sick then (that was the worst day for Cameron) - but with so many visits to the doctor, I know exactly how much they weigh.  Here are their weights:
Cameron
14 lbs 12 oz

Kesley
12 lbs 8 oz

These pictures were taken the day after their 2-month birthday but they were a little happier then - but still not great.  They are doing much better now.  I was able to scrapbook/blog some while they were sick - I got good at typing and using Memory Mixers with my left hand while holding a baby.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

They are so darling! Are you getting used to having such a small little girl? So different than the boys!

Christina said...

Beautiful Babies!! Glad they are doing better.

Ellie said...

I'm so glad they are doing better! It sounds like you have had a scary week. Glad everything turned out fine.

Michele said...

I can't believe that Cam weighs over 2 lbs more than Kesley. Like I said today I am glad it isn't the other way around! I pray she is you dainty little girly girl!