
I can't believe they are a month old today! It has been a very crazy, exhausting, painful, exciting, and wonderful month (but I am very glad it is over with). It is amazing how much they have already grown! They are such sweethearts. It is funny how in tune they are with each other - if one starts to fuss, so does the other one (even if the other one was sleeping).
I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us!
4 comments:
Is that finger nail polish on Kesley fingers already?????
I'm with Tiffany - LOVE the polish - girls truly are fun. The twins are beautiful! I'm glad you survived the first month :) You're obviously doing a fantastic job!
How on earth did you get nail polish on her nails??? You are so cute. They are beautiful. I am glad you can look back on the last with fond memories already! You go girl:)
They are beautiful. I can't believe that a month has flown by already. There must be so many fun things about having twins, just watching them grow together.
Post a Comment