Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Official Baby Announcement

Here is the official baby announcement for the twins.  I did get them mailed last week.  If you didn't get one, there is one of two reasons why:
1.  I don't have your address (so send it to me and I will get you one)
OR
2.  I have the wrong address for you and it got sent back

Anyway, I wanted to share their announcement - I was very happy with how it turned out.  I was especially happy that we (really Amanda - thanks Amanda) got a picture with both of their eyes open and them not covering each others faces and Cameron not making a crazy face.  

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Gina said...

it looks even better in person!

Ellie said...

I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me that I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE it. And frankly, I was a little relieved to see that it was just printed out and not all scrapbooked up. :-) It's very classy and cute.

Christina said...

I love it! Beautiful babies. We all raved over Dallin's baptism announcement also. He is a handsome boy.

Jolley's said...

We did get ours too! It turned out so cute! Wish we could be there to help celebrate not only their blessing day, but the baptism as well! Hard to believe "little" Dallin is old enough to be baptized.