
One of the twins favorite place to be is in their bouncy chairs in the middle of the kitchen table - who needs a centerpiece? I think it really helps that their chairs vibrate - they sleep pretty well in them (which is very happy) and they are out of Brecken's reach.
And can you believe that they were 5-weeks old yesterday? I can't! They sure are cute and getting chubby!
FYI - I didn't paint Kesley's nails. My cousin Cortney is the one that paints them.
3 comments:
Just looking at two babies side by side makes me sit and think...HOW IN TH WORLD DO YOU DO IT?!?!? Especially today after how Brynleigh was acting. She got her shots yesterday. It made her sleep alot but she had her first melt down today because I don't think she was feeling well and cried for an hour straight. She has never fussed for more than ten minutes in her life. I can't imagine having to take care of her and another baby or even another child for that matter. I have huge respect for you! You truely are AMAZING!!!
P.S.- They are adorable!! I may have to steal your idea of the growth pictures.
Such sweet babies, so blessed your family is!
You are all so blessed.
Post a Comment