Friday, July 3, 2009

3 Weeks Old



I can't believe they are 3 weeks old already!  Of course, I meant to take some cute pictures of them side by side but they were not on the same schedule today.  So, these pictures will have to do for now.

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

WOW! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks! So crazy. They are so cute! You look great too - how are you feeling?

Ellie said...

They are so stinkin' cute! How are YOU?

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Sweet Babies! So fun to have a girl to put a pretty big bow on:)

Amanda Stephan said...

I can't wait to hold them and love on them! hee hee! I tried to tell Rob to come up for a little....I even tried bribing him with the fact that Ed would take him wakeboarding....he didn't believe me! lol.