Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Here are my sweet little babies in their 4th of July outfits (thanks Mitchell)!  I had planned on taking them to our friends 4th of July party - at least for a few minutes - but I got sick (mastitis - no fun).  So, we just stayed home (nothing new there) - luckily, I don't mind being at home.  Kesley is much better at smiling for pictures than Cameron - but we are working on it.  And it looks like Kesley is bigger than Cameron in all the pictures, but I really think it is just her cheeks - Cameron is bigger.

I just feel bad that I don't have any pictures of the big boys from yesterday.  They went to a family reunion with their dad and had a great time.  And then went to our neighbors for swimming, food, and fireworks - and of course they had a great time!

4 comments:

~Sandy said...

Adorable collage!!! I love the cute lil outfits and the precious pic:)

Jolley's said...

ohh, they do look so cute in their little outfits! I'm glad they fit them. Happy 4th!

Christina said...

Beautiful babies!!! Glad the boys had a day with their Dad. Ed is great with them, much like Searls!!

Gina said...

I will be there on Saturday!! Yeah!!