
The twins are 6 weeks old today! And last night they both slept 6 hours! What a great night and what GREAT babies we have! Don't they look cute and grown-up in their sleepers! We just switched them from layettes to footy sleepers - maybe that is why they are sleeping longer. I don't care why they are sleeping longer I am just happy they are! I love my babies!
7 comments:
Did they sleep for the same 6 hours? Did you? I bet you feel like a whole new person! I hope it continues.
It was the same 6 hours - midnight to 6 a.m. But they didn't do quite as well last night. At least there is hope!
You are going to survive this! Oh, it's so funny how wierd the sleep is when there is one baby, let alone two! This is very happy!!!
My goodness they sure are starting to fill out some--cute! Glad you got some rest.
They are changing so fast!
Wow! They are so cute!!
Six weeks! that's a whole transfer in our lives! They are adorable as your other four are! Love you lots! Aunt Joyce (and Uncle Ed)
Post a Comment