


Ed's boss (President of Xactware) was recently nominated for the Ernest & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and invited us to a Black Tie Dinner. It was such a great night! But I had tons of fun before the actual dinner. First, I went shopping with my friend Carol to find the perfect outfit (because let's face it, I had nothing in my closet for a Black Tie event). We lucked out and found a great outfit the first night we went! Carol is GREAT to shop with. Then, the week before the dinner was Ladies Night Out. We ended up spending a good portion of it figuring how to do my hair and make-up for the dinner. Then, the day of, my friend did my hair and my friend's Carol & Kim did my make-up - all with several other friends (Angie, Laura, Michelle) watching. And then, when I went home and changed, they all came over (including Dani) to take pictures and see both Ed & I all dressed up. I really do have the best friends - no one else at the dinner had so much help getting ready, it was great! And it was so much fun to spend a night all dressed up and at such a fancy event - even though Ed's boss didn't win. It really was a great experience!
7 comments:
You look marvelous! I love your top. I just bought something similar in dark blue for my cousin's wedding. Your friends are great, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
HOW FUN!! I've always wanted to go to a black tie event. It would be fun to get all dressed up and go somewhere feeling all fancy dancied up!! You look beautiful! And Ed so handsome in his tux. You have had a lot of girly times these last couple of months. So fun!
You have some super nice friends - wow. You look fabulous. I don't think I have ever seen you wear so much makeup - so fancy.
Wow! So fun to have something fancy to go to once in a while! you looked amazing! Got your message. . . I'll call today.
Hello hot couple!!!! You guys look awesome!!! And I love your make up!!! So HOT!
So glad it all went so well!! You look BEAUTIFUL!! All that "torture" with the tweezers paid off! : ) J/K
You are darling, Michelle! Ed's a lucky boy. Looks like a fun night.
Post a Comment