Boys are God's way of telling you your house is too neat!
Here is a great example of this. I ran some errands this morning and when I got home, this is what I found (and yes, the house was clean before I left):
My house doesn't usually look this bad - but, boys will be boys! Ed was making them paper airplanes and they were watching them fly by placing them above the fan (that they turned to face up). They were having a great time - except for Brecken, he was tired. But really, Ed does a great job of taking care of the boys - he just doesn't worry too much about keeping the house clean as well.
2 comments:
Hey that is the saying I told you - you listen to me :)
Oh, I'm glad it's not just me! I've been telling Gordon I feel like it's two steps forward, three steps back. I can't even stay at "zero!" Except this week, while Gordon was in AK with the big boys, I had a neat house all week long! It was nice, but now I miss my boys and the mess! Glad they are coming home today. . .
Post a Comment