Thursday, June 12, 2008

Great Helpers - Sort of!

Today when I was feeding Brecken dinner, Gavin got sent to time-out (a common occurrence these days).  I went to talk to him after a few minutes and when I got back, Matthew was happily sitting in my chair feeding Brecken.  He was so proud of himself.  He said that Brecken had taken 3 bites but was messy.  Yes he was, but not nearly as bad as I would expect.  Matthew finished feeding Brecken the first jar of baby food and then Dallin insisted on getting a turn too.  Brecken wasn't too sure what was going on and why mommy wasn't feeding him but he was hungry enough that he kept opening his mouth.  Dallin & Matthew were so excited to get to help - I might let them help feed Brecken more often.  Gavin wanted to help too so I let him give Brecken one spoonful with my help - he won't get to do it by himself for a while (if ever).

No comments: