Monday, June 16, 2008

Coach Pitch Baseball

Saturday was Dallin's first coach pitch baseball game (his first game was really the weekend we were in Powell).  I was sooooo nervous for him but he did great and had a lot of fun.  He got up to bat twice and hit both times.  It is nice because the coach's pitch to their team. Each kid gets 5 pitches and then gets to walk if he/she doesn't hit it and every kid on the team gets up to bat each inning (hence the reason for only 2 innings - as the season goes on, they should have more innings - they get as many innings as can fit into 1 hour).  His game was at 8 am but at least it wasn't hot.  Next week I need to not be so lazy and get up off the bleachers and take pictures from the dugout (or somewhere NOT behind the fence).  This was our first non-t-ball game of THOUSANDS to come!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ha-ha, you might as well set up a tent at the fields during baseball season in a couple of years. You will eat, breathe, and live baseball. I thought our life was all about baseball with one - I can't imagine what you are in for!

Anonymous said...

That page turned out so cute, Michelle. You should totally make another one and stick in pictures of Alex and call it a day. I would do it for you...

just kidding. Really good work.