It was Dallin's birthday & his birthday party yesterday. I just realized I never posted the invitation to his "water" birthday party. At first I had him talked into a Scooby-Doo party (since my boys love to watch Scooby-Doo). But, after we went to Lake Powell (which I still need to blog), he had to have a Lake Powell Houseboat party. I did manage to talk him into a Water/Beach Monkey party (beach monkey because I found really fun beach monkey stuff that worked well for a "water" party). So, here is the invitation and hopefully pages from his birthday will follow soon.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
2 comments:
So cute! I love the pictures you used. I might have to "borrow" your invitation. The kids want to have a water party (not birthday related) in the next couple of weeks.
Can't wait to see the birthday pictures. You always do such a great job!
I love, love your invitation and your pages. The monkeys are adorable and the pictures are very cute! very impressive as always
Post a Comment