Being the 4th child, Brecken doesn't get a lot of time on the floor - let's just say it isn't the safest place for a little guy. So, when he does get to be on the floor, he is not the happiest little guy - though he is getting better about it. Actually, in the last few days, he has lasted a lot longer on the floor and actually liked it. But, I have been so busy that I haven't taken pictures of it and decided to blog these pictures because I could do it fast (and I haven't blogged in over a week - crazy but fun summer). Anyway, there is hope that one day he will crawl - but I am in no rush (except that he will be so much happier when he can get to the toys he wants).
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment