
I finally got Brecken's picture enlarged at put up on the wall. I take pictures of each boy around 7 months old, blow them up, and put them on the wall going down the basement stairs. I love having them on the wall - it is so much fun to see them as little guys, even though they are 7, 5, and 3 now. It is so amazing to me how different each boy is. But they are all so cute!
3 comments:
I definitely second that motion! They ARE the CUTEST boys ever!!! And only a month from today until I get to kiss those cute faces again!! Breckens picture turned out cute! Love them!!
So cute! It's so fun to see how different and the same they are, at the same time!
They are so cute - and so handsome as they get older. We loved seeing all of you a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for always being a gracious hostess when we are out your way!
Post a Comment