Sunday, July 6, 2008

Up on All 4!

What a happy day!  There is hope that one day my little Brecken will crawl!  Not that I am in any hurry for him to be crawling, but he hadn't shown ANY interest up until today.  Actually, he still has never even rolled from his tummy to his back.  He can roll from his back to his tummy - and he doesn't even get mad any more (at least not for awhile).  

It all started when he was sitting on the floor in front of his dinosaur toy playing with his other toys - this little guy LOVES playing with toys!  After a little bit I realized he was no longer sitting up but on his tummy and actually up on all four, and even rocking back and forth a little bit.  I love this age!  They are changing so quickly and discovering so many things.  It is so much fun to watch him turn into an animated little guy with some personality!