


Dallin and Matthew just finished their first session of swimming lessons for the summer. For the past 4 years, we had gone to the Hadfield's - but they didn't do lessons this year - so I took the boys to Ivory Ridge Swim & Tennis Club for lessons. The boys loved it there and it is really close. I LOVE that I didn't have to walk up a HUGE hill like at the Hadfield's. Plus, there are tons of lounge chairs for the moms and a kiddy pool (only 1 1/2 feet deep) that Gavin could play in - or as he thought, take lessons in. Dallin was in level 3 and Matthew in level 1 (just to be safe). After 2 days, they moved Matthew up to level 2 because he was doing so well (and he was the only kid in level 1 and level 2 only had 2 kids in it). Dallin is getting so good. He learned several different strokes. And Matthew, he can actually swim now. I love watching my kids learn and grow!
2 comments:
Love the swimming pics - looks like they are having a blast.
These pics are too cute....and funny! I wondered why Gavin was allowed to play with toys during his lessons! ha ha....they are getting soooo big...crazy!
Post a Comment