Tuesday, July 8, 2008

9 Months Old Today!


I can't even believe it - my cute little baby is 9 months old today!  In some ways it seems like yesterday that he was born, but then in other ways it seems like forever ago (the first 7 months were really long and hard - even though I know many others who have harder times with their babies).  But, I must say that now, Brecken is a FABULOUS little guy.  For example, today my brother Scott & his wife (who are in town from NC) were over with their 3 cute kids and Brecken just sat on the floor for over an hour just playing with his toys.  He is starting to have a personality and be so much fun.  I just love this little guy!

4 comments:

Gina said...

So cute - I can hardly wait to meet him. Hey I am totally stealing that scrapbook idea - love it.

Carolyn said...

Happy Day! I especially like your cute manicured nail under his chin :) Helps add to the memory!

Sure miss you guys!

Rachel said...

Hurray for happy babies! I can't wait to meet him nex week! And gavin for that matter!. . .

Anonymous said...

so while you were in Portland eating dinner with your friends, Matt and I went over to Corey and Gina's...I love your little boy. Happiest baby ever!! He just smiled and smiled and laughed on my lap...make him stay little until I see him again! haha We had a blast with you guys rafting! I was good to see you!