Ahhh...thats adorable! Now you need to tell them each that that is exactly how they are supposed to be when I watch them next month! :) If it were only that easy...right?!? I'm not worried about it...they really are VERY good boys! And the Super Mom Award goes to.......SHELLEY!!
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
2 comments:
Ahhh...thats adorable! Now you need to tell them each that that is exactly how they are supposed to be when I watch them next month! :) If it were only that easy...right?!? I'm not worried about it...they really are VERY good boys! And the Super Mom Award goes to.......SHELLEY!!
I need to steal him so he can teach that to Ella. I'm sooooooo jealous!
Post a Comment