Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Time Sitting Up

Yeah! Brecken did it! He sat up by himself! He doesn't get much time on the floor with 3 older brothers - it just isn't very safe. So I wasn't sure he would ever figure out how to sit up - but he did. And boy was he (along with the rest of us) so proud of himself. Poor little guy is teething - see all the drool on his shirt. He already has 2 teeth but I guess more are on their way. Anyway, what a big accomplishment for the little guy!

2 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

Ok, he is adorable!!! And he looks huge!!! Not in a bad way, just so big since we were there! ha ha. Guess what I'm mailing tomorrow???

Amy said...

I LOVE that first picture of him and Dallin. I just want to scoop him up and plaster that little face with kisses. Make sure to give him lots of love from his favorite aunt (j/k)!