My poor little guy. Brecken started acting like he might be getting an ear infection a few days ago - he starts waking up at night, crying a lot, and throwing up (so much fun - lets just say that last night was a long night). So today, when my cute little babysitter called this morning to say Brecken was acting like he didn't feel well (throwing up, crying), I took him to the doctor. And just like I expected, he had double ear infections - his FOURTH set since January, and he is only 6 months old. Because he has had so many in such a short time, they had to give him a shot. And, he has to get another one tomorrow and a third one the next day - I feel so bad for him but the doctor said the shots will be the most effective. Needless to say, I already called our ENT (I say our ENT because we have already done 5 surgeries with her - 3 sets of tubes and 3 tonsil/adnoid removals - once tubes and tonsils/adnoids at once) and Brecken has an appointment to see about getting tubes on May 5. I can't wait for him to get tubes - he is just so miserable!
2 comments:
Sick kids and no husband are the worst combination! Hope your baby and your week get better.
I am so sorry!
Post a Comment