I can't believe that Brecken is already 6 months old and "trying", with some success, to roll over. He is so happy and so much fun. It will be fun to watch him learn new things over the next few months. And in 2 weeks he has his 6 month check-up - I always am interested to see how big they are.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
3 comments:
Shelley... this is a really well designed blog. who did this for you? He must be really good. By the way your boys ROCK!!! I hope I have 4 too!!!
What sparkally eyes he has!
I can't believe he is 6 months old already. I feel like Dani just told me you were pregnant. Holy cow, time does fly. Your boys are darling and we should seriously trade a couple later on if I only have girls. You can choose which ones to give away. jk. Whit
Post a Comment