Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brave or Crazy?

Last week, I promised the boys that if they were really good (helped me, made their beds every day even though it was spring break, etc) I would take them to Chili's.  Dallin loves their hamburgers and fries and Matthew loves it because they have cheese pizza.  I mentioned it to my friend Carol.  Her husband was out of town for a few days so her and her three girls joined us.  Amazingly, it went pretty well.  No one cried.  No one threw food.  And, by the time we were all done eating, it was time to put the kids to bed.  All and all, it was fun and I would do it again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you really asking an opinion on if we think you are crazy. CUZ...hello! that was NUTS!

Nice work. Totally worth chocolate molten. I hear dat!

Dani

Rachel said...

Crazy? Yes, but I am a firm beleiver that jumping into the crazy things is worth it sometimes! And sometimes, your kids will totally surprise you! :) By the way, are Gavin and Matthew just identical??? So cute! Brecken kind of looks more like Dallin to me!

Amy said...

I'm gonna vote for crazy too! I am way impressed. Looks like you guys had fun.

Gina said...

I vote crazy, but probably worth it. I love Chilis. I miss living somewhere where I can go out to eat at lots of yummy places. That is the one thing that sucks about small towns.