Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day Weekend at a Cabin

We have some friends (the Hanson's) that have a cabin up in Wyoming (I think that's where it is - I haven't actually been there due to either being pregnant or having a little baby when everyone goes) and they invited us to go with them and a bunch of our friends for the long weekend. Ed took Dallin and Matthew with him and I stayed home with Gavin and Brecken. Gavin was so sad when "the guys" left to go "camping" - but he survived. "The guys" had a great time sledding and playing with friends. They had so much fun that Dallin didn't want to leave - he told me he wants to live up there. They got to ride snowmobiles to get to the cabin, and for fun. But I do think they missed me a little - Matthew gave me the biggest hug when they got home. I sure did miss them! But they had a fabulous time! Hanson's, thanks for letting 3 of my boys spend the weekend with you at your cabin!
One clarification from the pictures above - there is indoor plumbing in the cabin, just not in the winter.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh! I love your new look! It looks great! And I love the new banner with all their feet. Very cute. . .

Amy said...

How fun for your boys! It looks like they had a blast.

I love the pic of all their feet. What a cute idea!

Jolley's said...

looks like you guys had a great weekend! Cute new look!
Michelle

Betsy said...

How fun! We haven't gotten much snow this winter back here (mostly just ice). My boys are itching to get to play in the snow!