Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Many Faces of Brecken!

I had a lot of fun taking pictures of Brecken today. It was kind of hard to keep him in the frame - he was jumping in his jumpy toy. The pictures above are a few of my favorites (that I played with a little in Photoshop) and below is a little slideshow of about 1/2 of the pictures I took. What a cutie! He is getting to be so much fun!

2 comments:

jamie said...

I use bloglines to track the blogs I look at and I had your wrong blog address in it! I'm so glad I checked it today, you have some great posts. I'm excited about your recipe book, can't wait to try some of them. :) Wow and two kids in school next year, that's a milestone! congrats. :)

The O'Havers said...

So...I LOVE looking at your blog but it makes me miss my little boyfriends OH SO MUCH!!! Didn't ever think you could love someone elses kids this much. Hee hee!! I'll be locking my kids up when I have them so they can never leave their mommy! "Sorry kids...you are just going to have to grow old and gray with your mum! Why you ask? Because I said so!!" Give them big loves for me!