My sweet little boy is 4 months old today (February 8, 2008) - and he had his 4-month check-up today. It was good he went to the doctor, not only to get his 4 shots and one oral vaccination (a new one), but to find out that he has double ear infections AGAIN! I hope he is getting all these ear infections from the RSV - but only time will tell. Luckily, he is on medicine now for his ears and hopefully he will go to bed tonight at a better time (he hasn't gone to bed until almost midnight the last 2 nights). I always love taking the boys to their well child visits so I can find out their stats. So, here are Brecken's:
Length: 25 1/4 inches (75% - that is short for my boys)
Weight: 19 lbs 3 oz (above 97% - Dallin weighed 22 lbs 3 oz at 4 months, Matthew & Gavin were about the same)
Head Circ: 43.8 cm (90%)
I think his length has to be wrong - all his 9-month sized clothes are getting too short for him, soon I am going to have to put him in 12-month sized clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment