Monday, February 25, 2008

Jolley Family Cookbook 2007

Last year I finally got around to making a Jolley Family Cookbook - consisting of recipes from family and friends. I thought it would be fun to have it on my blog. There were some typos in the printed version which have been fixed in this version (that is, the ones I know about). If any more are found, I would love to be told about them so I can fix them. Anyway, I will try to add a list of the errors found (in case you have a printed version). There is an index at the end of the document, but it might be off a page (there was one recipe in there 2 times right in a row so I deleted one which might have messed up the page numbers). Here is the link - I will be adding to the side of my blog, somewhere.

http://www.webecke.com/JolleyFamilyCookbook2007Final.doc

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for adding this! I cook so much out of this cookbook, I even take it along with me when I'm cooking somewhere else. It will be nice just to print up the page I need and go or look at it online while I'm there. I'm always scared I'm going to leave my cookbook behind!

Ellie said...

I can't believe you put this whole thing together by yourself. I was surprised by the relative paucity of chocolate recipes. :-) And I would like to know the true ranking of "decadent," "ultimate," "our best," and "killer" cheesecakes. They all sound pretty good to me! But the names go against everything Dr. Christensen tried to teach us about nonparametrics.

Last question -- are the chocolate dipping instructions yours? I make plenty of candy at Christmas, but I haven't ventured into the dipping world. I know it's not as easy as you make it sound, but your instructions totally make me want to try it.

Reed said...

I am so excited to have your cookbook! I have loved all the recipes I've tried from you (or had at your house). Thanks!
Betsy