Every year for Christmas we make scrapbook pages for my mom (Gram) - one of each of our kids, a family one, and any others we want (but for sure one of each kid). I was a little late in getting them done this year but I finally got them done and thought it would be fun to have them here - they sum up the last year for us (that and me laying on the couch sick). This was the first year I did digital which was a lot of fun but I have a lot to learn so these pages are pretty simple. Some day down the road (after I use up more of my regular scrapbooking supplies) I will switch to all digital.
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment