
It was a quick trip, but it was great. All I wanted to do was to sleep & scrapbook. I did one of the two - I slept. I slept so much that I didn't even open my computer. It was so nice to sleep through the night and to not have anyone waking me up - and it was great to not have to get up first thing in the morning and get kids off to school. I do love doing all of that, but it was nice to have a LITTLE time off. Luckily, my cousin Cortney was able to come and watch our boys. And she did a GREAT job! And, Ed's presentation went great (of course, I didn't see it - I was asleep - but Ed always does a GREAT job) - which is good since that is why he went down there. It was fun to get to rest but it was also fun to spend time with Ed and a little time with 2 guys (& their wives) that Ed works with. We had an amazing dinner with them at AquaKnox in the Venetian.
7 comments:
I'm jealous! Ahhh....sleep...mother's can only dream about a good night's sleep! Glad you got some well deserved rest! Bet the weather was nicer there that it was here too!
Wow, don't ya just LOVE sleep! That is awesome you got to go do that. You deserve it. I bet your boys loved being with your cuz too.
I would give anything for sleep right now - sounds like my kind of vacation! Glad you got to go :)
Aren't these type of get-aways just the best! I think it just makes me a better mom when I get home! :) Glad it was fun!
I didn't even know you went! We must have just missed each other. Having some Michelle withdrawls. Better start looking through my recipe books so I have reasons to call you again! Glad you had fun! You deserved it.
Are you pregnant????
okay, sorry that was rude...but that is what I looked like when I was pregnant (with twins of coarse :)) I am glad that you had a fabulous trip...sounds like we need a girls trip soon-but wait, we don't really sleep on those!
Post a Comment