



Not the cutest pages but it was a fun night. Amazingly enough, the weather was pretty good! Usually on Halloween it is FREEZING and/or SNOWING. So, this year when we just got a few sprinkles and it was pretty warm out, we were so happy - except it was too warm for hot chocolate. The kids have so much more fun trick-or-treating when they aren't freezing to death.
Brecken was so cute as Mickey Mouse (not a lady bug like Tappin said). He even left his costume on. I took him out to a few houses (until it started to sprinkle) and then he came home with me to help pass out candy (well, he tried to eat it). It was so much fun to watch him. Then, not long after Brecken & I got home, my cute Buzz Lightyear came home (after seeing how much he loved Buzz at Disneyland, I couldn't resist having him be Buzz and not a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) - he couldn't understand why he was going door to door getting candy when we had a HUGE bowl full at home. And the big 2, lasted for 2 hours with Ed. They had a fabulous night!
3 comments:
They are so cute! I love all the pictures.
They look so cute! And I love Brecken as Mickey....adorable! And I love that Gavin came home because there was candy at home...so smart! ha ha.
I love Halloween. Looks like your crew had a great time!
Post a Comment