
Brecken LOVES this new toy! And Ed likes that I didn't buy it. The Taylor twins were done with it and are letting Brecken use it. He thinks it is a fabulous toy! Part of why he likes it I think is because he can "jump" on it (like his bouncer from when he was smaller). It is so much fun to watch his face light up when he is on it and listen to him SCREAM with joy!
4 comments:
How cute is he? There is no sweeter sound in the world than the sound of a toddlers laughter.
How cute is he! I love the child proofing in the background. Hee hee...sorry to point that out to everyone! :)
He always looks like the happiest kid. Love seeing his smiley face!
I love it! Brecken lights up every room. That is not just happiness. That is absolute enjoyment!
Post a Comment