Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It must be winter!

My boys were so excited to wake-up to several inches of snow today.  They spent a good 15 minutes looking out the window and discussing what was covered with snow.  Then they said they couldn't possibly walk to the school bus in the "blizzard" and that I would need to drive them to school.  I actually agreed.  Of course, after a few more storms, I won't be so willing to drive them - but it was fun to drive them to school (and know they got there safely).

4 comments:

Michele said...

Let's enjoy it now. Come January it won't be nearly as fun!

Jeanne said...

Ummmm what the crap? The day isn't even over and you already have it scrapbooked and blogged. I hope your house is a disaster and you havn't taken a shower. I know, I know you're way to much of an overachiever to let that happen. A girl can dream can't she?

Amy said...

Spencer would be so jealous! We won't see snow for awhile still.

Anonymous said...

I am with Jeanne. Hating your guts.
Dani