


I finally realized the other day that I NEVER put the twins on the floor or give them tummy time (probably because there is a 21 month old running around that wouldn't think twice about running over them and/or jumping on them). So, when Brecken in playing in the basement or taking a nap (so it is safe), I have been trying to put the twins on their tummies - and they really seem to like it. It does seem to wear them out - they both fell asleep shortly after being put back on their backs. It is really fun to watch them try to lift their heads up - they are figuring it out. And you might be saying to yourself, "who takes so many pictures of babies on the floor?". Don't worry, I have taken a ton more (I just can't help myself)!!
5 comments:
Now you know a secret if they want to be awake at 3:00 in the morning. Just put them on their tummies and wear them out! I am glad you are taking so many pics and remembering every stage. They grow up way to fast!
How can you resist taking so many pictures? Fantastic! :) Great pictures - I love how Kesley's bow is all but in her face too :) SO FUN!
Good for you on taking a ton of pictures! Your children will never be able to say you took pictures of the first but not of the last!
HOw funny that they both got so worn out! Cameron looks a bit like Dallin to me (at least in the pictures) although I'm sure everyone has an opinion of who looks like who. Cute babies!
WAY TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment